Requirements and application
You are strongly advised to attend the information briefings offered by Professor Frisch together with the International Office in May of each year. Among other things, the deadline for new applications (usually end of May) will be announced for the placements of the following year.
To submit a successful application, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are enrolled as a student of English and American Studies.
- You have successfully completed the language practice module A I.
- You have completed the TEFL module D (Introduction and GLS) and passed the
final exam (TEFL MAP).
Your application should be written in fluent, confident English and contain the following items:
- a persuasive covering letter
- a full CV
- a transcript of records or copies of your credits
- two letters of reference from individuals who are not your family or friends;
these references should be submitted in English
In the preparatory class ‘Bilingual Studies Abroad Part I’, you will also be asked to provide a current police clearance certificate to be forwarded to the British partner schools and to submit an outline sketch for a study project.