School of Humanities

Recognition of Course and Examination Credit

The transfer of credits earned at other universities or institutions of higher education can be formally applied for at the Central Examinations Office.

The application form you need to use can be found at the following link: Application form Credit Transfer

The application needs to be accompanied by all relevant documentation. Please also take note of the information at the Central Examinations Office homepage.

More information about #UniWuppertal: